Talk in English

Modérateur : Politburo

Répondre
Richard
Fonctionne à 75 bauds
Fonctionne à 75 bauds

G850VS user manual to buy or download ?

Message par Richard »

I've asked this before but thought posting on it's own will be more visible :)

I have a scan of the Japanese G850V manual but I'm finding some functions that are different or don't work in the VS.

There MUST be one out there that someone has scanned or is willing to sell to me (via Paypal). I still see some G850VS are for sale with the proper Japanese manual included but not on Ebay....they are on Japanese sites that are impossible to comprehend even after translation. I have spent a few days now searching the web for the VS manual....

Sharp still list the G850VS on their website but don't have a manual to download !?.

I will even photocopy and return to someone if they are willing to let me have it for a week or two....

Regards
pir2
Fonctionne à 9600 bauds
Fonctionne à 9600 bauds

Re: G850VS user manual to buy or download ?

Message par pir2 »

What differences from G850V to VS did you detect?

Except the contrast and speed, i didn't found any.

There are some dfferences from G850 / G850S to G850V / G850VS, already discussed here on the forum (CSAVE/CLOAD vs BSAVE/BLOAD for instance), are you sure you have the G850V user manual?
Richard
Fonctionne à 75 bauds
Fonctionne à 75 bauds

Message par Richard »

pir2 a écrit :What differences from G850V to VS did you detect?

Except the contrast and speed, i didn't found any.

There are some dfferences from G850 / G850S to G850V / G850VS, already discussed here on the forum (CSAVE/CLOAD vs BSAVE/BLOAD for instance), are you sure you have the G850V user manual?
Hi Pir2

I have found G850VS information scattered across the internet. Unfortunately much of it I find is taken from the g850 or even e500 & hence keep finding false & misleading information. The Japanese g850vs manual would save much time and effort. It seems I have to buy a G850VS from Japan just to get the manual, then sell my unit.

I am making my own guide/reference for this pocket pc and will share when good enough.

Regards
gege
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par gege »

Hello,
Thank you for that, sorry to be of little help.
My usage (simple Basic programming) doesn't need too deep knowledge of idiosyncrasies.
G.E.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Silicium in English »