L'annonce la plus drôle

Forum de discussion général. Silicium, c'est aussi un channel IRC : pour tout savoir, lisez le post-it.

Modérateur : Politburo

Répondre
rogeroge
Fonctionne à 9600 bauds
Fonctionne à 9600 bauds

Re: L'annonce la plus drôle

Message par rogeroge »

Une Casio fx-92 Collège à repeindre pour 5 € :
http://www.leboncoin.fr/fournitures_de_ ... tm?ca=12_s
à comparer à celle-ci pour le même prix :
Il faut être fou pour venir sur ce site mais encore plus fou pour ne pas y revenir !
badaze
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par badaze »

rogeroge a écrit :Une Casio fx-92 Collège à repeindre pour 5 € :
à comparer à celle-ci pour le même prix :
La mention de Roch Voisine la déprécie fortement !
Tout est bon dans le pocket.
Moi j'aime tout.... Casio, HP, Sharp, TI et les autres sauf que les TI semblent ne pas m'aimer :(
http://www.emmella.fr
Mes Casio - HP - Sharp - TI
Homme invisible.
ledudu
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par ledudu »

Halte au fou !
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/SF-R20-7-Bundle- ... SwSHZWe3vx

Code : Tout sélectionner

How we arrived at the price:  
 $297 for the SF-R20,  (has a Lotus 1-2-3 Comparable built-in-Spreadsheet) (***see connecting bonus on this)
$1,950 for the ES-105 IC Ram Car,  
$15 Casio PC-Link Plus for DOS, 
$17 FA-128 Plus for Windows WITH a Never opened, never used, NEW, Unit - to - PC "Cable" for backup use. (I have seen this cable alone sell on eBay for up to $30 in the recent past. This is Program & Cable) 

$36 Leather Wallet (used, but in VERY GOOD Condition) for holding IC Cards & the SF-R20.
$5  SB-60 "unit to unit" Data Cable 
Total $2,320 ,
$2,320 less a "combo bundle" discount of $221 = $2,099* after bundle savings!
& Bonus, with "buy-it-now" price*: Lotus 1-2-3 for Home Release 1.0 "Brand New"***

Here is a, Detailed List of ALL you get:

#1: Casio SF-R20 I Executive BOSS with IC Card System 
Has the following built in programs: 
A built in Lucid 3-D Spreadsheet (Lotus 1-2-3 data compatible***)
Telephone Directory
Business Card Library
Schedule (with schedule alarm)
To Do List
Reminder
Memorandum
FREE FILE!
Calendar
Home Time & World Time
IC CARD System!
Data Communications 
256K Built in memory!!
Comes with: Original Box, & Software
Screen has   NO PIXEL   Issues! 
Comes with Both of the original Manuals shown in the photos!!! 
(may have notes or writing on the pages)
It was "ahead of its time", is such a HUGE understatement.

#2: Casio ES-120 is an  IC RAM Card, with 256KB ALL In One Sector. That statement, is HUGE!!!!!
And you can't talk about it, without in turn, talking about both of the units it can be used in: an SF-R20 & SF-R10.

To understand just how important this Card is from all the rest, we have to compare it to one of, the rest.
Unlike for example, the ES-105 which is not only half the size, weighing in at 128k, but that unit's 128k is broken into 
2 sectors, meaning, the largest file you can have in any one sector is 64kb,

This unit however, lets you utilize ALL, of the 256KB at the same time, meaning, its sector is not JUST 4 times bigger, 
then a sectors in the ES-105, but what you can store, is VASTLY different because, it is not divided up. 
This is ESPECIALLY useful in "Free File!"  
AND,  for:
Global Search (you can look up SO, much more!)
Alpha index search (again, you can look up SO much more)
Combined search (same again)
Initial character search (same again)

What if you were in the warehouse storage business, & constantly turning business down, because you don't have enough warehouse space in 
any ONE building to get the job done! 
 You can now PUT what you NEED To put into this unit, unlike ANY other! THIS, was THE, BIGGEST RAM Card they made for these units!!!

ES-120:  anyone that has ever owned both, a ES-105 & an ES-120, knows the 120, is worth Many, Many times more then just the four times larger sector size difference between it & an es-105, because of its functionality! 

One other feature is, if all you ever wanted to do was to forget having to "backup" the SF-R10 or R20 to a computer, 
well with the IC Ram Card, you can do just that. Instead, Just back it all up onto the Ram Card, and forget it until you need it again. 

Both of the SF-R10 & SF-R20 units (& the BOSS) were SO Vastly ahead of there times, but all had one drawback; INTERNAL Memory. 
The Casio IC RAM Cards turned all that around. 
Now all at once, your internal memory has just doubled in your SF-R20 (or up 2 times, if you own an SF-R10) unit if you want it to!

#3: PC-Link  Casio PC-Link Plus for use with: SF-R10 SF-R20 SF-M10 SF-9799 SF-9600 SF-9300 SF-9350 SF-4300 series

#4: FA-128 Plus: windows PC-Link 
WITH Never opened, never used, NEW unit to PC Backup "Cable" that sell ALONE for $40 on eBay, this is if CAN EVEN FIND THEM!!

#5: Wallet for holding your SF-R20 & for holding several IC Ram Cards

#6: SB-60 "unit to unit" Data Cable 

#7: ***Lotus 1-2-3 for Home Release 1.0 Both 3.5"& 5.25" Floppy size.
It's Brand NEW!..Included with Buy-It-Now "ONLY" 
This is a "separate" program I am including with Buy-It-Now, so you can better utilize the; 
built in Lucid 3-D Spreadsheet (Which is Lotus 1-2-3 data compatible***)
Never Used, Never Opened 
Still in Factory Sealed Shrink Wrap Retailed Version.
100% Authentic
It has been in my possession for over 20 years & was bought at a Retail Store.
System Requirements:
For IBM PS/2 & Compaq Models. DOS 2.1 Win 3.0 & 3.1
Hard Disk with 5 MB available
VGA, EGA, high resolution CGA or Hercules graphics adapter

Compatible with other 1-2-3 versions.
1-2-3 Home uses 256 columns by 512 rows for standard 1-2-3 WKI file, ensuring high degree of compatibility with other 1-2-3 versions.

Change type styles, add shading, lines and colors to your work. What you see on screen is always what you get on paper.
PLEASE NOTE:  This one program is NEW & Unopened, but is being shipped Media Mail, so subject to "being opened" (postal).  So thus it may arrive having been opened, or not. This is out of my control when things are shipped Media Mail. 

Note:  This is vintage software designed to work on vintage MS-DOS PC's.  
This will NOT run on modern machines without a lot of tweaking, emulators, or virtual machine.  Please Bid/Buy understanding this.

Modifié en dernier par ledudu le 03 févr. 2016 08:16, modifié 1 fois.
badaze
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par badaze »

C'est le genre de machine que je prendrais à 5€ en VG pas à 6.
1.950 $ pour la carte mémoire ! Elle a quoi de spécial ? Elle est allée sur Mars ?
Moi j'aime tout.... Casio, HP, Sharp, TI et les autres sauf que les TI semblent ne pas m'aimer :(
Homme invisible.
ledudu
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par ledudu »

5 euros :D comme tu y vas.
Cette machine est relativement rare (d'ailleurs je ne l'ai pas) et elle est livrée en boite. Les agendas à cartes sont recherchés.
La carte ES-120 est très rare également, elle possède 256k en une seule zone. C'est le maximum dans ce format.
Je serais prêt à donner entre 50 et 100 euros pour ces deux-là.

Pas beaucoup plus quand même...

Le reste ne vaut rien.
bernouilli92
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par bernouilli92 »

Il a dû voir sur ton site que tu ne l'avais pas. Du coup il a fait un prix spécial ledudu ;-)
Mais ça se voit qu'il ne te connais pas...
HP, Casio, Sharp, Psion, quelques TI et divers autres
ledudu
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par ledudu »

Il justifie le prix de la carte en nous demandant de faire une recherche sur "Tarjeta de mémorial es-105".

Just for fun, go to the below listed info: 
Want to see a REALLY INTERESTING price reference? Do a search for: 

Tarjeta De Memoria Casio Es-105 Para Agenda Casio Sf-9000 
. You will find a $ 2,750.00 price tag, for 1 item. A Ram card which is: 
1/4 the sector size of our ES-120, 
but look how much they want FOR "IT alone"! 
More then we ask for our, WHOLE BUNDLE!
Who else is going to put all this together for you, AND then discount it, besides us?

Et on tombe en effet sur cette annonce sur mecadolibre en Argentine :
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA ... f-9000-_JM
Effectivement cette carte est en vente à 2750$.
Sauf que ce ne sont pas des dollars américains mais des pesos argentins représentés également par le signe $.
2750AR$ font 194US$ Ce qui est déjà hors de prix et explique sans doute que la carte ne soit pas vendue.
D'où la méprise et le délire d'un simple d'esprit.

Tiens je vais lui écrire.
badaze
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par badaze »

mdr
Homme invisible.
ledudu
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par ledudu »

Bon alors, voici mon message :

Hi
I READ WITH INTEREST YOUR POST EXPLAINING THE PRICE OF YOUR BUNDLE.
I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU A PIECE OF INFORMATION.
I SEARCHED FOR "TARJETA DE MEMORIA ES-105" AND I FOUND THE CARD SOLD ON MERCADOLIBRE.AR.
IT IS SOLD "2750$". BUT IN ARGENTINA $ REPRESENTS ALSO THEIR CURRENCY, THE ARGENTINA PESO (CHECK WIKIPEDIA). 
SO 2750AR$ ARE 194US$. 

THE PRICE YOU QUOTED IS OBSOLUTLY OUT OF REACH FOR ANY PERSON INTERESTED BY THE SF-R20+ES-120. EVEN FOR 194US$, THIS ES-105 HAS NOT BEEN SOLD FOR MONTHS.

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY, GO TO MY WEBSITE, AND CLICK ON CONTACT MENU. MY WEBSITE IS LEDUDU DOT COM. I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU SELLING THIS BUNDLE.

REGARDS

Et voici sa réponse en trois parties :

#1Thank you for your thoughtfully written message. I had to read, and reread several times to understand it. Let me see if I can break down what I have, differentiating your text & mine by LARGE CASE (being yours) and small case being my reply). I will try to incorporate some FYI from my side that I found of Interest, so you may also:

when i first listed this item by itself (the es-105) I did so as a new seller, & got "flagged" by eBay, with the listing being taken down, for as they put it; grossly, under pricing", with an auction starting price of $100, with i think, a buy it now price of $200. They shut the listing down, and after working my way up the food chain at eBay to get to a supervisor, I found someone willing to discus this subject/item intelligently. My question to him was: how can it be grossly under priced, if no place, on ebay, or on the web, can the item be found for sale. 

"he" then in turn, dug into ebay's past sales, and discovered & agreed, but at the same time, "he", was able to come up with the web address reference you now refer to, along with the price. Between his input, & my knowledge of it original cost, I priced it, latter adding the information you are talking about. 

Before I go any further, let's lay out the obvious facts about selling anything: 
(A) The price is normally helped to be set by the law of supply & demand. 
(B) We are in a free market, and anyone, can price anything, stupidly low, or high, and likewise, any buyer can stupidly pay to much, or find a steal.
(C) My argument with eBay at the time was, how can you tell me it is priced to low, and flag me, when there are no referenced to draw from? So with this person who was an eBay employee, we found some basses in which to offer the item, at a price eBay would not flag. Obviously, I found out the hard way, there is a high price, a low price, and then there is an eBay accepted price. You combine that with the fact that I still have not seen anyone selling this item but me.

& you end up with where, & how I priced it. That person at eBay also did not know what to make of the cost targeta de had given, but with it having a .00 at the end of the number, we both could only arrive at the thought it was Dollars. Just as working with him was an enlightenment, so is working my way through your message, & information, & enlightenment. 

But in the end, the price still boils down to supply, & demand. One of the great things about eBay is, a seller can make the supply available, until someone over time comes to eBay looking. 

But now as to the item "you" are talking about, it is not a ES-105, but an ES-120, which I go to great lengths to explain the difference within my listing. 

Now as to your message. I am bewildered buy what you mean in your statement: "THE PRICE YOU QUOTED IS OBSOLUTLY OUT OF REACH FOR ANY PERSON INTERESTED BY THE SF-R20+ES-120. EVEN FOR 194US$, THIS ES-105 HAS NOT BEEN SOLD FOR MONTH." 

I can say with confidence, every price i listed, was done so with research, to be in line on price, with the exception of my IC card, which no one, has a thing on line, with a present of past price, so, using simple math logic, i explained why and how I priced it. As I write this reply, that logic still stands up. If there is anyone out there that has one of the 4 time larger sector size then the ES-105 units, to make a reference to, please let me know. I obviousness have listed the item to sell, but when I look to be the only player at the table with one, supply & demand will dictate the price. And rare items, sometimes take time to sell. 

Interestingly, I just had another, (the smaller ES-105 card), just roll off an unsold auction on Jan 21, 2016, that I have not yet reposed, that had a starting auction price of $199, if you wanted a crack at buy it at a really low price, if you wended up being the only bidder. 

OR,

I still have listed the larger unit (ES-120) on an auction, with a starting price of only $695 with same scenario 

As to the part you stated of: "OBSOLUTLY OUT OF REACH FOR ANY PERSON INTERESTED", it is anything but out of reach. On the contrary, the bundle, makes it easy, to buy every element at only a fraction over the price of the ES-120 IC card alone.

Also, I am pretty sure, that your statement, of: "IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY, GO TO MY WEBSITE, AND CLICK ON CONTACT MENU. MY WEBSITE IS LEDUDU DOT COM. I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU SELLING THIS BUNDLE."

would be considered a contact to sell outside of eBay, which they frown on. 

If you have an interest in making a legitimate, and reasonable offer on any of these items, using eBay, as the buy/sell vehicle, let me know. If it is a reasonable offer, I will consider it, and what you do with it, be it keep it, resell it or what ever, is none of my business. If you can buy it, and make a profited, reselling it on your listing, more power to you. Let me know if I can help further with information or to evaluate a legitimate offer you make within the eBay structure. 

Thanks again for your message, & let me know if that addressed your questions.
Dingue, non ?
badaze
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par badaze »

En effet. Je ne savais pas que eBay contrôlait les prix !
Mais bon même s'il sait que son prix est hyper surestimé il ne va pas accepter une offre à 200$.
Homme invisible.
bernouilli92
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par bernouilli92 »

C'est effectivement bizarre que Ebay intervient au niveau des prix.
Mais bon, ce n'est pas parce qu'il s'attend à la vendre chère qu'il faut l'acheter.
On en a vu d'autres qui traînent des prix très hauts pendant des mois et au final, cela se vend au "bon prix".
Je ne sais pas combien ledudu est prêt à mettre mais à sa place je mettrai déjà beaucoup trop pour ce que cela vaut réellement (le double ou le triple). Mais je n'irai pas jusqu'à mettre plus de 400€.
HP, Casio, Sharp, Psion, quelques TI et divers autres
ledudu
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par ledudu »

Hello
Je maintiens mon estimation : max 100 euros.
Et encore parce que je suis un taré d'amasseur, parce que ça ne les vaut pas.

Pour moi, cette histoire du gars eBay est abracadabrantesque. Le principe d'un site d'enchère est de laisser les prix ouverts. Ce gars-là est un mytho de première. Ou un fou... ou les deux.

Il me dit que si je lui fais une offre raisonnable, il se fiche que je fasse un profit derrière... Il est drôle, non ?

Evidemment, je ne fais pas d'offre. Je vais suivre l'enchère en simple spectateur.
Hobiecat
Fonctionne à 9600 bauds
Fonctionne à 9600 bauds

Message par Hobiecat »

Comme aurait dit Audiard : "les cons ça ose tout..." :evil:
Et je vois mal Ebay retirer une annonce pour prix trop bas : il y en a des dizaines tous les jours sur des sujets variés !
ledudu
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par ledudu »

Il a mis une carte ES-120 en vente, il croit que ça vaut un bras:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/256kb-ES-120-IC- ... SwLN5WjLIQ
badaze
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par badaze »

Je me demande souvent comment pensent certains.
:roll:
En tous cas si quelqu'un achète ça au prix demandé ce sera sûrement du blanchiement d'argent.
Homme invisible.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Général »